Accredited Healthcare has a special purpose to support seniors and those in need of care, with best care possible in the comfort of their homes , while maintaining dignity and independence . Our Services include: Private Duty Nursing, Personal Care, Companion, Hospice support, Dementia Care, After surgery care, Stroke Care, Chronic conditions care, Respite care
Our goal is to provide the highest quality home health care services available. We believe our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
Accredited Healthcare Services LLC is a leading Home care provider located in Fairfax, providing exceptional care to seniors and those in need of care in the comfort of their homes. Our coverage area include cities and counties across northern Virginia such as;
- Loudoun County
- Prince William County
Accredited Healthcare is owned and operated by a team of experience registered nurses, improving the quality of life of seniors
We understand how vital your family and loved ones are to you. After all, each of us is a son or daughter, spouse, parent, sister, brother or friend. With our years of experience in senior care we have realized, most families would love to provide In-Home care for their loved ones but, they don`t have the time due to their busy schedule, and sometimes they get burnt out. We also realize no one want their loved one to end up in the hospital, nursing home because they didn`t have enough time to care for them. Our team of highly skilled and compassionate caregivers can provide your loved ones with the care they deserve. Accredited Healthcare Services is here because we have a passionate commitment and expertise to deliver the quality of care that we would expect and require for our own family and loved ones. Our goal is to provide the best quality care to our clients by helping them manage their personal and health care needs in the comfort and privacy of their own homes.
We have the most highly qualified, experienced, and trained caregivers and Registered nurses in the business. Our employees are thoroughly screened and meticulously selected to ensure they deliver on our industry-leading standards of quality and care. 100% of our caregivers are certified.
Because every person’s needs and lifestyle are different, our care team will build a custom plan of care specifically based on the goals and requirements of the senior receiving care. With Accredited Healthcare Services, you will have access to trained and committed elder care professionals, whether needed for periodic home care, short-term care, or long-term senior care. By working together in organized shifts, we are able to ensure a client’s safety and happiness round the clock. Call Us: 703.721.7770
To be known and valued for providing the highest standard of in-home care services.
- To be the provider of choice in the community.
- To be the employer of choice in the community.
- To be a finanancially viable agency.
- Developing and maintaning positive relationships with the community, including local Home Care and Health CAre personnel/organizations
- Conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner
- Adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Home Care industry; and
- Applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout out Agency.
Why Choose us?
10 Reasons to Choose Accredited Healthcare Services
- Continuous Staff Development
- Unmatched Personalized Care
- Free In Home Assessment
- Compassionate and dedicated caregivers
- Accredited Healthcare Services is a local home care provider impacting lives and our communities across Northern Virginia
- Accredited Healthcare Services has a pool of qualified and hands-on caregivers to cover care gaps within hours in case of caregiver emergencies.
- 24H/7days/week phone number 703.721.7770 to talk to someone if needed
- Safe and trusted Caregivers: Accredited Healthcare Services conduct annual background checks on all local caregivers to make sure we retain only caregivers with a clean background record.
- In-person Quality Assurance visits at least every 90 days performed by a Registered nurse.
- Moderate hourly rates compared to most Home Care Providers in NOVA.
The caregivers and staff at Accredited Healthcare Services receive continual opportunities for professional development and training, allowing them to offer clients the highest standard of care.
At Accredited Healthcare services, we offer our clients personalized care by matching them with compassionate, highly qualified caregivers. When assigning caregivers to clients, we take into consideration their interests, personalities and sense of humor.
At Accredited Healthcare Services, we know that every individual we care for is unique; for this reason, we offer a free in home assessment. This assessment allows us to determine the needs of each senior and tailor care to fit those needs.